I’m at work and I just heard a rooster crow outside of my window. Strange sound for just a little north of downtown Indy.
With NEW TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C, skin will appear lifted and firmed. It’s formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen and help keep existing collagen from breaking down. It also contains ingredients known to support elastin. The formula is enriched with a potent blend of multiple botanical sources, known for their high levels of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
I’m so excited! For the 2008-2009 Mary Kay year! I am #1 in Sales and Recruiting for my unit! I love my Mary Kay business and I LOVE winning prizes!!!!! I won a very nice watch and bracelet! www.amysacher.com/marykay
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour recipe
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown