Do you have a cosmetics graveyard?
Have your beauty products been “buried” in your makeup bag for way too long?
Did some of your products “die” in the 80s?
Perhaps you have things that have – gasp – expired?
Bring your items to fill our trash can!
You must RSVP!
You’ll get pampered with a FREE Mary Kay facial!
Then you’ll receive a 1% discount for each product that you trash!!
Up to 20 items for a whopping 20% off!!!
Bring a friend to the trash it party that I don’t know and get an extra 5% off!!!!
She gets a FREE pampering session and she can trash her junk too!
Seats are limited! Reserve yours today!!!!
This sale is for the clients, friends, and family of Amy Sacher. If you have a Mary Kay consultant please ask her for her sale information.
Trick or treat? Kick off Friday the 13th by planning a Halloween themed party to show off your favorite products! http://expi.co/01ZJcU
If for some reason you haven’t registered for Seminar 2011, what are you waiting for? Registration ends July 4! Don’t miss it … it’s the experience of a lifetime! Here are your top 10 reasons to join us at Seminar. Drum roll, please … 10. It’s the entire Mary Kay experience wrapped up in a bow!
9. The chance to preview the next quarter’s products at the Expo.
8. An awesome product giveaway worth the price of your registration!
7. Incredible speeches from independent sales force leaders – many of whom have overcome tremendous obstacles to get where they are today.
6. Recognition, recognition, recognition!
5. A full schedule of classes tailored for your career status.
4. The parties – especially Awards Night!
3. Fabulous entertainment from the Friends of Tyme – it’s like being at the Academy Awards!
2. The sisterhood. Feel the love! And the No. 1 reason to go to Seminar:
1. Who doesn’t love Dallas in the summer? (Wait – don’t answer that.)
Don’t forget our Unit Debut is TONIGHT at the studio!!!!
Due to the system issues experienced November 29th, we want to assure you that you will have ample time to place your orders for November. Online Ordering will remain open for Beauty Consultants to place orders until Noon Central time, November 30th.
Thank You for your patience.
WE DID IT!!! I just got the call that we completed the DIQ program and we are our own unit!!! Thank you everyone for all you do! I’m so proud to be your Sales Director!!!!
WE DID IT! We met all the requirements to become our own unit! We just need to wait for official word from May Kay! Thank you!!
Last night was the 2009/2010 Unit Awards Night for the Ashworth and Shaw units!
Barbara Ashworth – Ashworth Unit Director
Stephanie Brackett – Shaw Unit/Future Sacher Unit
Eric Brackett – Supportive Husband
Christina Kendrick – Shaw Unit/Future Sacher Unit
Katey Pennington – Ashworth Unit
Scott Pennington – Supportive Husband
Shelley Ritter – Shaw Unit/Future Sacher Unit
Jonathan Ritter – Supportive Husband
Amy Sacher – Shaw Unit/Future Sacher Unit Director
Joe Sacher – Supportive Husband
Carole Shaw – Shaw Unit Director
Congratulations to the winners from our Future Unit:
Amy Sacher – #1
Shelley Ritter – #3
Amy Sacher – #1
I can’t wait to see who will be #1 next year! I can’t win since I’ll be the director, I’m so excited I can barley stand it! 🙂
Check out our future unit top 10 for last year:
- Amy Sacher – $19,263.00
- Shelley Ritter – $7,082.50
- Diane Cox – $3,070.00
- Ann Scherschel – $2,963.00
- Christina Kendrick – $1,739.00
- Abigail Rian – $1,221.50
- Laura Wright – $1,413.00
- Kaeti Essig – $809.50
- Laura Barkdull – $411.50
- Kim Green – $400.00
- Amy Sacher – 10