November’s Fall Frenzy Challenge is to hold six or more team-building appointments, and during the month of November, this incredible opportunity is even sweeter:
- New Independent Beauty Consultants who submit Independent Beauty Consultant Agreements from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30 can start a Mary Kay business for only $75 (plus shipping, handling and tax)! She will receive the complete Starter Kit for $75 (plus shipping, handling and tax), and there is no order requirement to receive the $75 Starter Kit.
- Plus, a new Independent Beauty Consultant whose Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement is received and accepted by the Company between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30, 2010 can qualify to receive a $100 credit on her initial Section 1 wholesale product order of $600* (excluding shipping, handling and tax) or more. The initial order must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2010. The $100 credit will not apply to subsequent orders. The $100 credit is in addition to the Ready, Set, Sell! New Consultant Product Bonus!
*Sales tax is required on the suggested retail value of all Section 1 products.
The holidays are just around the corner, and there’s never been a better time to start a Mary Kay business!
- Tell your potential team members and others who were previously hesitant about the opportunity that they can start a Mary Kay business for a special low price of just $75 (plus shipping, handling and tax). Be sure to tell them this is the first time in almost 10 years that there has been a discount on the complete Starter Kit!
- If your Independent Sales Director participates in the Pearls of Sharing program, you could also receive some great new pearl jewelry when you achieve this challenge.** Even if she doesn’t, achieving this challenge can help you strengthen your business!
- Use the tools featured here, including the printable fliers, MKeCards® and team-building tips, to promote this opportunity.
Your Fall Frenzy focus can be a fabulous way to build your business!
** Participation in the Pearls of Sharing program is optional for Independent Sales Directors. As such, if your Sales Director does not
participate in this program, you would not receive the Pearls of Sharing rewards.