Spring is a chance for new beginnings and rejuvenation after a long winter sleep. What a great time to offer your customers the opportunity to start a Mary Kay® business and at the same time rejuvenate your own with the April Team-Building Promotion!
- Independent Beauty Consultants whose Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement is received and accepted by the Company from April 1-30, 2011 can start a Mary Kay® business for only $50 (plus shipping, handling and tax). She will receive the complete Starter Kit† for $50 (plus shipping, handling and tax) and there is no order requirement to receive the $50 Starter Kit.
Plus, an Independent Beauty Consultant whose Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement is received and accepted by the Company between April 1-30, 2011 can qualify to receive one of the following:
- A $150 credit on her initial* Section 1 wholesale product order of $1,800** or more (excluding shipping, handling and tax).
- A $75 credit on her initial* Section 1 wholesale product order of $600** but less than $1,800 (excluding shipping, handling and tax).
- A $50 credit on her initial* Section 1 wholesale product order of $400** but less than $600 (excluding shipping, handling and tax).
* The qualifying initial order must be submitted by May 31, 2011 to be eligible for the credit. The credit amount will not apply to any subsequent orders. The $75 and $150 credit amount is in addition to the Ready, Set, Sell product bonus!
** Sales tax is required on the suggested retail value of all Section 1 products.
†The $50 Starter Kit is only available to Independent Beauty Consultants who meet the requirements as stated above and is not available for purchase separately by current independent sales force members.
People from all walks of life may be looking for a career change, wanting to start a new venture or have been affected by the economy and need extra income. Think about who you know that might fall into these categories, make a list and consider contacting them.
- You can use the tools featured here including the printable fliers, Build Your Own Brochure, MKeCards and team-building tips to promote this opportunity.
- You can visit the Let’s Talk Community to brainstorm ideas and learn from others about how to promote this great opportunity to potential team members!